16 February 2011

Filosofía…según Jon

I’ve started this blog because there are SO MANY things I want to say long after the class is over.  I continue to think about what my students have said, the ideas they’ve shared, and the questions they have posed.  So, I have determined that I’ll operate this blog as a way of “continuing the conversation.”  But, I also would like for this to be a place where students feel free to ask questions.  So, I’m hoping my students, friends and even not-yet-friends will feel free to respond (comment) and to leave their questions.  Not that I have all the answers, but a good part of the joy is wrestling with the questions!

Comencé este Blog porque hay TANTAS cosas quiero decir aun después del fin de la clase cada día.  Sigo en pensar en lo que han dicho mis estudiantes…en la ideas ellos han compartidos y en las preguntas han levantados.  Entonces, determiné manejar este blog como una continuación de la conversación.  También, mi esperanza es que este sitio sería un lugar en donde gente se sienten cómodo de levantar o dejar preguntas.  Pues, me gustaría si mis alumnos, amigos y los todavía-no-amigos se sienten en libertad de responder (comment) y poner sus preguntas.  No es que tengo todas respuesta sino un parte del gozo es tratar, batallar con la pregunta si misma!

No comments:

Post a Comment